Partner with PVG to make “Access” Management a Positive Process instead of a Chronic Problem
- For the dialysis patient the vascular access IS the connection to life!. Without a good functioning access a patient cannot get good dialysis.
- Access related issues account for more than 25% of hospital days for the dialysis patient.
- The usual model of access planning, creation and maintenance is extremely fragmented and inconsistent and is often a source of frustration for the patient, the physicians involved and the dialysis center
Preferred Vascular Group offers a solution to improve all aspects of access related services to improve the quality of life of the patient and to enhance the satisfaction of all of those involved in the patients care
Nephrologists, Vascular Surgeons and Interventional Specialists consider Preferred Vascular Group as a partner to achieve the level of service and care that sets a new standard of quality in any market.
- Proven record of success
- Joint venture opportunities to create a specialized vascular practice
- Flexible business models for turn-key start-up, acquisition or re-organization of existing practices
- Expert management of all operational and financial aspects of the business
- State of the art technology and beautiful, functional facilities
- A unique approach to manage the total access needs of dialysis patients from CKD through ESRD
- Vascular physician recruiting
- A focus on customer service that will leave you and your patients saying “Wow”
At Preferred Vascular Group our success comes from our commitment to “Taking the best possible care of the patient”
Please contact Mr. Chris Male at 239-597-2010 to learn more.